Thursday, January 28, 2016

pause button


I just dropped a blog and it took me a week of hard yakka and then I put it up on facebook.  Now it's sitting there like a Showgirl after Bump Out in a Dark House and that just adds to the excruciating tsunami of  utter futility that has cornered me from all sides of the globe and got under the skin of everything I thought I was for the past thirty odd years. Jesus died at 33 so can you tell me how old was he when he was raised again?



I need something to look forward to besides death.  They colonised my past to erase my future and now they've started threatening me if I don't put down the camera and keep my mouth closed.  Well not exactly started but after thirty years of targeting a decade is a blip on the time machine. I don't tell my tale for entertainment but I know if I don't entertain I'll lose you before I have even begun to explain. Time is of the essence so excuse me if I pause to say..

This blog is my right of reply because my right of reply is what they took away from me.  They stripped me of my Kennedy and gave me their Crazy.  They traumatised my Mother and her Mother and her Mothers Mother creating a river of grief between us between each generation so when they sent in the Other Mother I would think I was home.



Identity is the first thing that they force you to let go of.  They take your surname off the slate board and before you know it you're Mrs Foret and you no longer have the Kennedy to back you up. The Assassins don't come in with knives, they come in with Razor Blades and inflict death by 1000 cuts over not months or years but decades and generations in an Orchestrated campaign aimed to destroy an innocent persons life through covert harassments, malicious slander and carefully crafted and executed psychological assaults ok I'm quoting now...


 Gang stalking deprives the targeted individual of their basic constitutional rights and destroys their freedom, setting a stage for the destruction of a person, socially, mental and physical, through a ceaseless assault that pervades all areas of a persons life. What drives such campaigns may be revenge for whistleblowing, or for highly critical individuals, as outspoken people have become targets. Other reasons why a person may become a target individual for stalking: ex-spouse revenge, criminal hate campaigns, politics, racism.
The goals of gang stalking are many. To cause the target to appear unstable mentally is one, and this is achieved through a carefully detailed assault using advanced psychological harassment techniques, and a variety of other tactics that are the usual protocal for gang stalking, such as street theater, mobbing, pervasive petty disrespecting.
Targets experience the following:
1. A total invasion of privacy
2. Pervasive and horrific slander
3. Isolation, partly through alientation that is caused by the slander
4.Destruction of, or alientation from all things that the target holds dear.

The gang stalking is aimed at achieving one or all of the follow:
1. induced suicide
2. financial devastation
3. homelessness
4. institutionalization in psyche wards.(this is my gangstalkers goal **me
Jackie Therrien)
There's more here:



Sometimes I get tired so I just have to cut and paste but you get the picture.  I'll have a cup of tea now and leave you with my story so those words have some pictures. I shot these pictures myself by the way. I edited them together. I wrote the narration. Just saying...

That's more than my Organised Gangstalkers are capable of.  Hard Work.

One lump or two ?


No comments:

Post a Comment