Monday, February 1, 2016

TOP TEN MK ULTRA LIFE COUNT DOWN


MK ULTRA LIFE 10 explores  Wetigo..equiptment breaking down...talking about how Bob hooked and reactivated me...behind the scenes information that is not shown on video. 660 6669 glebe phone number and letter to fake imaginary sister....promise of love promise of being loved. Fink playing song as part of the torture. Frenchman asking 'where's MASON erroll flynn turning up at the party .....me sex kittened to the max. the love space Bob left me in. felt as if i was drugged and had been fucked by a cricket bat when he actually hadn't enterered me. princess diana school of disclosure. and then i remembered his wife is dead.





MK ULTRA LIFE 9 explores Bob Holman Show. Meeting my lomo Lewis Morley Sex Kitten Programming and how my metamorphosis is shown in his photos. Gustav my own personal videographer. Pushy Dames show that he shot. freemason chequerboard state cut in to the Pushy dame clip show. me throwing the pyramid and talking about gold stars with no idea of what it symbolizes. the fracturing of an MK slaves psyche into alter personalities. post romantic album after french husband when i'd been fully cooked lewis morley did the photos and he wanted me to take my clothes off but i brought in this woman from piccolo bar and she wanted to be shot by lewis so she took her clothes off and i liked her body. she didn't have any freckles on her back and she was luscious to i popped her in and she took her clothes off and the photos is holding the heart behind the back. Butterfly turning up in an envelope....fritz springmeir talks about escaping illuminati with sean stone....norma's funeral butterfly box. Crazy. Zed and his butterfly t.shirt. Hoola Hoop ritual done by blue haired witch brought in by Gayle which means she too is in on it. Tri Polar dreaming was the show that TOOK ME DOWN in 2013




MK ULTRA LIFE 8  Describes what happened to me during the street theatre. The inside experience of being somewhere over the rainbow....how they used what they knew about me from my book and my story against me. Juxtaposing me reading the story about my wedding with the actual street theatre that had happened the day before. Oh look they're getting married over there. that's a great place to get married. at the flower shop. blurring the line between fantasy and reality. usurping me on my own territory. to show me whose the master. She has a beautiful ring. and look....bob leads my eye there's the jag. (Jag big cat) the Chauffeur feeding Bob his lines. They talking about the car but that's MK SPEAK for the programming apparently. The Car. Sex and the City role play by the bridesmaids in black. Bob's DISCARD of the dream through poetry. Zed also making a comment with his shiny freckled face song. fucking toeless prick. twinkle twinkle little star. I wonder how it is that you got so far away....are you just some fading dream...a falling star a shooting stream...end of innocence..ships in outer space...you'll always remember you had a shining freckled face...he's speaking the mind control. John Samaha dissing me behind my back. Bob signing on stage. Samaha throwing him the 666 sign. Bob referring to me live on stage as Dear Suicided Poet Eternal. dear magic and pain dear burgers and fries, dear goddess dear Murderer, dear mother of white or blue, dear me dear you. oh dear what can the matter be. Dear Wed and unwed wednesday day. dear day and unday day day day....in the deep lost ravine....craving and carving...dear devils fingernail parings. if you can hang on to your heart chillax...i'm still coming....Bob was trying to activate my suicide programminng or get me to check myself into an asylum. Crazy section. Playing with dreams and knowing my situation and exploiting it. Mocking, Hoola Hoop.Bob giving Zed the reward for his good gangstalking work. That CD is not listed as part of Bob's albums. this is a secret between those in the the brotherhood.  




MK ULTRA LIFE 7 wanting to make a statement about the who what where and how but finding it difficult for complex reasons. the danger you feel when you start to wake up. everywhere you turn is a trap. i could go and see smeone but they could infiltrate that group. everywhere infiltrated. help i found on the internet. 







Eugene Gambino 21st Century Showgirl. Magical Realist Memoir Brent Clough interviewing...my biography...Wonder world Kareoke K99 radio features one woman shows. cultural refugee last night in new york. My cats claw during show. inspired by monologues. jane martin's talking with allen beckett talking heads. began writing monologues. well it started like this right (liverpool accent) are you aboriginal? sorta. spoken word. the poets would always have me. i never felt part of any culture. bob on stage. i'm working on this thing how fascism begins at home....think the other thought. the impossible rap. the process of writing my book. what happened when i came back to australia. state of exile on a lot of levels. trouble was a name you could be proud of. planes could be missiles and buildings could melt and dreams could fall out of the sky. there's trouble as far as the eye can see no one needs more of it not even me so i gave up my name without choosing another and that's where the trouble began. prodigal daughter in my family. middle aged peri menopausal version of a vietnam vet. ptsd. myspace and how it fuelled the finishing of my book when everyone around me said shut up and retire quietly. My trip up NORTH. Jackie O bag. ending up homeless when i came back to sydney. if heaven is a place called home then homeless is a place called hell. Year of the rabbit. Chinese Hillsong. god of corporate asia.....


MK ULTRA LIFE 5 Opening phone call in Redfern. Crying on the telephone to Handler. So they hunt you. world wide. the reason for that is so that they can get credit so they in all their wisdom can boost themselves over all that dwells. they wish to use you to get their goal accomplished so they'll be happy to see you and they'll treat you very well on the way to your sacrifice. Goat head in shop window where they did my street theatre. Lenon Honor. Subliminal Messages. The Honey trap and the Wedding Dream. Mr Manhattan and the collage he sent me. Flashing card with Monarch Butterfly . Explanation of Monarch Mind Control. ...representing undeveloped potential. relies on victims capacity to disasociate....after a period of cocooning...programming. reborn as a beautiful butterfly. covertly used by various groups and organisations for various purposes. these groups are known as the network and form the backbone of the new world order. New York that I was going back to....the mirage of New York. Systematic torture that blocks the victims capacity for conscious programming. Confusion based trauma. confusion is a form of psychological trauma. Photos of me and Marc in Hawaiii....true love with Mr Potato Head. prologue from book. Wedding strip in Las Vegas. the camera person should laugh and not be heard. final message.



MK ULTRA LIFE 4 Bob handing over the CD to Zed for his good gangstalking work. Bob arriving in Bondi. talking about how my gangstalking has affected me. My soul expression and how it now triggers me. How they work to dismantle and destroy the things closest to my heart. Microphone sabotage. invisible torture. being fucked in the ear. bob talks about consciousness. a book is a dead person who has pages. a dead wise one. tap dancing paris. whirling dervish. the video is my book. Fritz Artz Springmeier talks about Magic and what it is and what it does. Tri polar dreaming. Redfern las Vegas Weddng Blur...Occult symbolism. Point within a circle. important occult symbolism. Elements of a ritual. Employ some form of worship. I sing you praises a kingdom come revelation. a watch that blossoms to birth a new species. list name and hand out passports. when the master has finished programming and if he wants to call up a particular alter he would say.... access code. live in science fiction world. Me on the road to Austria looking for barry kosky. the left overs. dream baby you are. boots are made for walking. they've been de humanised. castle of doubt on the plain of forgetfulness. you you you that's who. door knob takes on life. midnight man film clip. i'm your helping hand your midnight man..images to use hypnotically as they go in and do the behaviour modification on that alter. forgotten memory that never happened and when all is said and done actually nothing was said and nothing was done. i am the sacrifice but it's also a ritual to evoke the spirit of satan and to do it through me the sacrifice. Christopher Hitchens monologue. hypnotic trances.....my heart is a real thing. and now you say god himself HERSELF....it was as dream why do we dream...it's done at a sacred site on special days. Ceremonies are carefully orchestrated with precision.... there probably getting ready to build something again and they probably torn all the stuff down.



MK ULTRA LIFE 3 Fire alarm in homocide towers. Unguarded moment. London cab driver. God help me. Introduction to my Initiation through the arts and entertainment medium. flash in the pan film clip. I've worked in television on camera...walkathon straithfield girls high... the promise at the performance space with Sarah Butler and the other witches. Monologue from Cultural Refugee. i can see how my programming was orchestrated over thirty years. midnight man. victim of satanic ritual abuse. Ripping wings of butterflies. image of one wanting to break her programming. lives in a fairy tale. disasociated mind state. Die for you. the state is described as a sensation of weightlessness. Consciousness in altered reality in the clouds. You ever get married ? Once. same with you too ? she's never been married. 3 times. So one day he found her crying curled up on the dirty ground. her prince finally came to save her and the rest you can figure out but it was a trick and the clock struck twelve. so her prince comes to save her from her pain and that's what they're led to believe. Because one minute her handler is abusing them and the next minute embracing them patting them on the head hugging them. Handlers are portrayed as the slave's saviour. The very castle which seems so serene and welcoming at first only provides that safety for a short time until the abuse starts again. This saviour or prince has actually come to rape her. a sadistic handler come to further the girls trauma with sexual abuse. The starvation you feel on a skin level,love level, conversation level. then when they send in the handler you're just like baby take me....because you're starving.because you've been starved. When bob leaves and the gangstalking begins in earnest i will have a nervous breakdown. My crazy ghoulish laughter. Bob mocking me. bob giving zed album. slow motion of the hand over and them tipping their hats. me dancing it off





MK ULTRA LIFE 2 When Demons target a person the first thing they do is make trouble for them



.

No comments:

Post a Comment